Sunday 21 March 2010

WORCESTER OPEN

I had an e-mail this week to say that I've had my drawing PW PW 2001 accepted for this year's Worcester Open. I'm really pleased as this makes 4 pieces now in open exhibitions this year.

I'm making very small steps...


...even smaller at the moment...


My pen and ink drawings are so time consuming, I've been thinking about trying something else, not instead of but to complement my pen and ink work, but time...


...is precious and inflexible at the moment...


...just as long as I keep making those small steps and don't try to run.

I'm also enjoying reading Sarah Waters' novel 'The Little Stranger', it's as full of atmosphere and period detail as the stunning Nightwatch was. And I love a good ghost story.

Finally...sorry the pictures are so yellow in this posting, I don't know why they are. Maybe yellow's the new off white?

No comments: